Friday, December 11, 2009

Hair of the dog

Woke up a wee bit hung over from the company Christmas party last night. It started at 5:30pm and I left at 9ish.

Lost count of the diet coke/vodkas I was drinking but I still had my wits together as there was a glass of water and a few sips of straight up diet coke in there. Fairly positive I didn’t do anything embarrassing. Smart planning that today was a paid day off. Finger food was the menu and didn’t do too bad there. Most importantly I had fun and that hasn’t happened in a long time. Laughed a lot so that has to count as an ab workout. Got home drank a big glass of water and took a Motrin.

Stepped on the scale this morning as it wasn’t so bad.

Felt not so bad, a little dehydrated but not sick. Got dressed and went to the post office to pick up my new passport now good until 2014. Hit Wal-Mart and Safeway and stocked up on vegg, fruit, protein, soup, a few frozen “emergency” meals and other sundries.

The snow has been falling continuously and it’s supposed to be stupid cold tomorrow (-20) today it stayed around –11.

As I’m home all week next week I wanted to be prepared food wise. I think I’m ready there. Had a two hour nap in the afternoon and paid close attention to the food today. This included drinking a lot of water.

Not sure what will happen with weigh in tomorrow but I embrace whatever that number says.

Tomorrow I meet up with my friend P and we’re going to IKEA. I want to pick up a few boxes of their frozen Roti potato pancakes and the meatballs – a fast protein with a side of frozen vegg and I’m good to go.

Finally watched the Biggest Loser finally on the pvr. Is it just me or did you hate Rebecca’s hair as much as I did. I far preferred her as a brunette. I realize she wanted to be shazaam but I think red would have suited her better. I thought she looked a little gaunt plus older but good for her for winning. Tracy looked a little freaky too.

Excited about the new season Jan. 5. I love that they don’t make you wait forever.

That’s all I got for today.

Hugs!!!

2 comments:

Enz said...

I'm with you, Rebecca looks much better with dark hair, the blonde just washed her out and I think thats what aged her.

I also thought her dress was too short as I could see the sagging skin on her thighs. A slightly longer dress would have shown off her figure just as well and covered that.

Tracey? Looks like she's gone overboard with weight training! Definitely she looked older in the face because of the loose skin around her neck/chin.

Enjoy your week off!

Heather said...

I'm in total agreement with your previous commenter. Rebecca's hair looked horrible and her skirt was definitely too short. She looked old.