Monday, March 03, 2008

Monday monday

Oy vey it was hard to roll out of bed this morning. I slept like a log and was very content to stay where I was. Alas a paycheque had to be earned.

When I got to work I knew immediately it was going to be one of those days. Not one person had a smile on their face when I walked in the door. So far I've had two people complain to me about their everyday frustrations. I let them vent and then go do my thing.

Yesterday I signed up for the Oprah webinar on Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth. I've been reading it and find it really interesting. It's not a breezy read that's for sure, it's pretty profound. So this webinar is for 10 weeks, I'll report in on what I think. It starts tonight and I have to admit I'm looking forward to it.

It's also voting day in Alberta as we go to the polls to elect a new Premier. I have to admit I'm not overly fond of anyone and quite miffed that many didn't seem to campaign at all. I recognized that it's important to vote so I've made my decision to the best of my ability and will vote on the way home.

Food wise yesterday was good until 8pm and then I got hit by the snack monster. I'm not a big evening snacker usually and I think this was triggered by my lack luster supper. I was missing something and went after it. Today is tracked to the letter and I have some textbook reading to do so that will keep me busy.

Workouts will start tomorrow and I think I'll ease into it with some hip hop ala Shaun T and yoga.

If you're in Alberta, don't forget to vote. It's a priviledge not a right.

No comments: