Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Catching up

My apologies about not being on here for awhile. Life just happened.
Saturday-My Dad came in for a visit, fixed the leak in my basement that plumber dude said would take about $300 and I would have to get my water turned off by the city. Well it took one wrench and 4 minutes to fix. Yeah Dad!!!!!
I went to weigh in for the first time in two weeks. So I had one week off sick, didn't track a thing. The following week I ate out for lunch practically everyday and also tracked nothing. Add in the week before TOM and I wouldn't be surprised to see again. Well I stepped on the scale and it danced between .0, .2, .4 and .6 finally landing on a number to give me a loss of .2. Heck I'll take it.

Sunday - Ran around with a friend and saw 27 Dresses (so cute) and watched Knight Rider when I got home. I like it.

Monday-Read 4 chapters in my textbook as I was seriously behind. I have a paper due this coming Monday.

My week is shaping up to be busy. Tonight I'm meeting another friend at Rocky Mtn Soap Company for their skin care launch, then I go home and make icing.
Tomorrow it's cake decorating again but just flowers no cake and I need to have part of the paper ready because I need to interview my co-workers.
Friday is official audit day at work so I get to accompany the auditor. Friday night is dinner with friend and then winefest.
Sat - Sun - Finish paper and make 38 fondant roses.
Egad I'm looking forward to a relatively uneventful last week of February.

Still coughing so finding workouts a challenge with that and time wise.

Oh well, it will all come together.

Hope everyone is doing well.

3 comments:

Diane Mandy said...

Handy fathers are THE BEST!

Fatinah said...

score one for dads!
my husband loves the soap from Rocky Mountain Soap Co. - you just reminded me that we are down to our last bar!!
I need a nap after reading all you have to do this week!!

Unknown said...

yea, good job dad! and congrats on the loss - unexpected ones are always the best, right? ;o)