Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Are my RunDisney days coming to an end?

Registration for the Princess Half Marathon weekend opened this morning and it was mass chaos.

I got registered for the Glass Slipper Challenge but then the active.com site started having issues like freezing and kicking you out - multiple times.

I logged in at 10am MST and was finally registered for the GSC, 5K, Race Retreat and pre bought the jacket by 11:04. It has never taken me an hour to register ever before.

Facebook and Twitter were alight with people having the same freezing issues. GSC was sold out by in 1hr and 45min, mind you the Rebel Challenge sold out in 36min.

The GSC, half and 10K are sold out, and as of this moment the 5k is 52%

My heart was racing through all that process and I started think that this race and Tinkerbell in May might be last RunDisney events....well until they launch a new one of course but no more repeats. This will be my second GSC and if I get into Tink it will be my 3rd Tink.

My other thought is even just stick to the Disneyland ones as it's closer but definitely not cheaper as I prefer to stay in a Disney hotel but again there are 3 races in total at the moment.

Beast mode is in full effect, I did weights yesterday and tonight was 45min on the indoor track. I already put a post it note up where I'll see it the moment I walk in the door tomorrow to remind me to do strength workout 2.

Thursday is a full day in Edmonton with includes 6 hrs of driving, I've called the back seat as 3 of us are heading up for the day. I'm thinking yoga when I get home.

I'm changing all my computer passwords to a form of beast mode as well to keep me even more focused :)

No comments: