Friday, February 19, 2016

Viscous Circles

For the past few weeks I was getting back in to the groove of weight loss. I do love the new SmartPoints & the Beyond the Scale plan at Weight Watchers. 

I love it because we now use sugar in the points calculation. Sugar was my issue. While I haven't completely eliminated it I am much more conscious of it. 

Now while the last few weeks have been awesome that wasn't the case this week. 

Why does this happen? 

It's annoying & has me digging out my Beck Diet book as I think I need some help with cognitive training. 

This week I was sniffly and tired. It made me far less diligent. I wanted sleep & not the gym. Under the weather happens. Why didn't I suck it up instead of letting it drag me down? 

It has been awhile since I felt under the weather. I feel disappointed with myself. Like I take two steps forward and one step back. A habit takes time I can't lose focus now. I won't give up or throw in the towel. 

I'm not sure what the scale will say at weigh in tomorrow but I am bound & determined to get this ship going in the right direction. I feel better today which is good. Banishing the negative & focusing on the positive. 

I got this. 




No comments: