Thursday, March 03, 2011

Day 13- Rock Star Day

Mainly because someone called me a rock star today. I have had a fantastic day.

I was productive, helpful and I got kudos from a few people. I felt like I was contributing and making things happen. I haven't felt that in a long time.

I slept through take off on the plane. We were in the air and they were handing out snacks (I didn't have any) and I thought we were still on the tarmac as I had just woken up.

We cruised on to the plane after work and there was no air flow control. I had a new cab driver arranged by my normal cab driver and he decided to go through downtown on the way to my house. I was worried for a minute that traffic would be evil but it wasn't as we sailed through.

Got home around 7pm. Tried on the new Nike Free trainers and they fit well. I then made dinner and made the omelette I had on Sunday - 1 egg, 3 egg whites, spicky turkey bite, chopped onion cook as an omelette and fill with two triangles of light laughing cow. I had a little salsa on the side and it was so yummy.

Now I'm ready for bed. I had planned yoga but I didn't plan a late dinner and I don't like to yoga right after I eat.

I had a fantastic day and stayed on plan as well. I deserve a rest day.

Tomorrow it's to the gym for a run day. I do have to head into the corporate office to pick up a pre-read package for a meeting I have on the 14th. My priority is the gym first thing in the morning. Then it's dinner and a movie with the girls. I'm ready for that and will pre plan as I want a good weigh in on Saturday and I'm not going to blow it now.

Hope you all had a fabulous Thursday!

Hugs!!

No comments: